Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's for real....

So now everything is under control and the surgery is really happening...I can't say I was nervous because I really wasn't. Dr. Millis makes you feel SO relaxed and that it's really no big deal, he is such an amazing Doctor I'm lucky to have found him.

I had been in contact with another woman my age who I met on a Yahoo hip group. Her first PAO was August and I started talking to her October and she was nice enough to let me ask her a zillion questions! Her second PAO was Jan 7 with Dr. Millis so I went to visit her in the hospital the night before my surgery. I think it all really hit me then, but I tried to keep composed.

As you can tell I've been posting in the past tense...I want to keep up with my surgery and recovery so my Mom will be keep notes for me during recovery so I can wrote this post-op.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment