Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday, June 5, 2013 - Day 10

Don't have too much to report! I slept almost another 12 hours again, woo! Stomach to side as usual, but my back was pretty sore because I don't roll around as much as I would without a hip issue. So got up and came to my recliner where I've been ever since, logged into my work computer and have been doing work all day. Appetite isn't too huge, I'm hungry often but not dying for a huge meal! Started my day off with a yogurt, then a small kielbasa leftover and potato salad and then a few hours later a slice of homemade pizza. Not too nuts.

Dad came today, so they'll be here until Sunday and then Mom leaves and so does all of our help. Guess it's back to reality for us, wahh!

I had a great PT back during my first PAO but between that and the second she ended up taking a new job and working one day a month at Children's, on Saturday...so I wouldn't see her anymore. No other PT would meet with patients because they cut part of the budget so it was frustrating when she left the hospital. I emailed Erin to pick her brain about this inner thigh issue and asking if Jaime was still associated with CHB, and she said Jaime is very, very occasional but does still work with them so she copied Jaime on the email and I tried to be as specific as possible with my thigh and what helps or doesn't help so I am looking forward to getting some kind of answer!

But not too much else going on, I don't have any pictures for today so I'll upload some videos from recovery and how messed up I was.

Yeah, my tongue was numb. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment