Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday, January 24, 2011 -- Day 12 - UPDATE

So it's already 4:30pm and I am happy to announce I have not taken any medication (besides my daily aspirin to prevent blood clots) since I went to bed at 11pm last night. I feel GREAT! (just a bit lazy). I just did some work from home, walked around the condo (got the blood flowing and now I'm hot), and walked up and down the 2 flights of stairs to get some exercise. I feel like I'm doing great and in no pain, just tight/sore in my groin and my arm is still killing me. But what more do you want 12 days after a major surgery!

:-)

Mom comes tomorrow!

I also cleaned up my area because I looked like a hoarder momentarily, Mom can help more with that when she comes. YIPPIE!

Phew I'm so hot. Word of advice on the coldest day of the year so far...get up and move around!

No comments:

Post a Comment