Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 -- Day 6


Discharged from hospital and was feeling pretty good. However, there was a big storm that moved in so my mom was calling all kinds of hotels in the area trying to find us a place to stay for the night so we didn’t have to drive home. We ended up leaving the hospital around 3 and went to the Holiday Inn over hear Beacon Hill where my brother lives. Kevin and I shared the king bed since I needed the extra room and my parents had the pull out couch – just for one night.

We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant where I had to sit on two pillows because the chairs were so low. Pain wise I felt pretty good, but I was VERY tired. So I had a Caesar salad and headed back up to the room. I feel asleep around 9 but set my alarm for 930 so I could take my meds. I woke up in the middle of the night and woke up Kevin since I needed help getting my leg out of bed and went to the bathroom. Fell back asleep until around 7am or so. Sleeping on my back is OK until about 3-4am, then my tailbone is the MOST painful thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment