Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 -- Day 7


I just had half a bagel for breakfast so I could take my meds and everyone else went to breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I took a shower (we trecked the commode all over the country-side, but thank goodness because it fit nicely in the shower. So the shower made me feel renewed and we got packed up to head home. I drove with my Mom in the Tahoe as that was more comfortable and my dad rode with Kevin in my car back to CT.

We got back to CT and everyone unpacked everything and my mom made some lunch of the leftover food they had packed for the hotel.  I was very comfortable in my recliner while everyone ate in the kitchen. My pain was very low – and I forgot to mention I fell asleep most of the car ride back to CT.
My parents were debating driving home or staying the night…I had a mini breakdown (as you do feel a bit of depression once you get home..plus Moms make everything OK). So we decided they would stay for the night. Kevin made homemade pizza for dinner since we didn’t have much in the house.

The other problem I’m still having is going to the bathroom…I’ve been taking Colace which is a stool softener similar to what they were giving me in the hospital but that’s not doing much of anything. My mom suggested Dulcolax (suppository) so I tried that and had success…so we’ll see how things go from here. I fell asleep during a movie and went to bed a little after 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment