Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, February 20, 2011 -- Day 39

Happy Birthday Kevin! 

We're in Rhode Island to celebrate Kevin's 26th birthday and hanging out here until Tuesday when we head up to Boston for my appointment (finally). Been pretty average, I'm just doing my thing like I have been. Today I did some shopping and used one crutch (YIKES) because I just couldn't STAND lugging everything around by myself with two crutches, a shopping cart and my backpack. I'm going to tell Millis that I've put more weight on my leg and maybe I can start PT sooner and drop the crutches sooner. That's my goal. So other than the usual, not much more to report. I think I slept on my side last night without the pillow between my legs, I kind of did it in my sleep so it's not like I could have helped it. The pillow is right there on the bed for my roll onto but in my sleep I guess I didn't want to use it. 

I'm ready to start working out and getting in shape for our cruise, 26 days! This body is not bathing suit ready and that's not good. I have a lot to talk to Millis about so I'll be in much better shape in another month. So the post-op is Tuesday and then I'll be back to work Weds-Friday. Exciting, I know. 

More updates later as things happen. I may not post until after my appointment when I (hopefully) have better news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment