Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011 -- Day 25 Another UPDATE

Before I head off to bed had to give another update....after being at a Superbowl party and doing grocery shopping and in and out of the car, I feel great! Sitting in an upright chair all afternoon at the party was fine! Again, I felt like I was normal. I could cross my legs (for a little while) and find positions that weren't painful. When I stood up I wasn't stiff (in my op leg) or anything. Just amazing. I feel like I've turned the corner again after I was just thinking I went backwards. The muscle soreness on the back of my leg/butt seems to have gone away (YAY). Kevin helped with my exercise last night before bed (where I lay down and bring my leg up to 90 degrees) and maybe that helped stretch me a bit.

Hope this keeps getting better! And hope the bone keeps growing quickly as possible!

Off to work for a few hours tomorrow to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment