Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 -- Day 21

Happy 3 weeks! Wowwie, can't say the time as flown by that's for damn sure. But we're making progress and that's about all I can ask for.

I get tired early at night so I was in bed before 9pm last night and I was kind of annoyed because I didn't want to be awake early, but I actually slept until about 6:30am! I couldn't believe it, this healing thing sure is taking a lot out of me. I slept on my stomach a bit more easily last night and can turn to my side and back also easier and with a bit less pain/soreness.

Not much else to say, attempt another shower today....it's kind of annoying because it's such a process but it will take some time out of my day. Kevin got out of work early since they closed early due to the snow and ice and today they are opening late so it's making my week go a little faster too with someone else here. We watched two movies yesterday which also was fun.

I think I feel two screws...so gross. I knew I felt one and I had Kevin touch my hip bone (which sticks out normally anyway) and he felt it and then felt another one right next to it. It's such a weird feeling! But still kind of cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment