Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday, May 30, 2011 - Almost 5 months

Well I'm 4 days away from my LPAO and I can't wait. I DO have mixed emotions, but just so incredibly ready to get it over and have everything behind me. I can't believe how far I've come...especially based on how low I was early on after the right PAO.

I really don't have much to update, just that I can't wait for Friday to come and go and hope Day 3 flies by. Looking back to the other post-op I was so miserable for about two weeks but based on how fast I snapped back it wasn't that bad when I look back. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is going to a wedding a few days after surgery and not being in my own house....but whatever.

Here are a few pictures of what my incision looks like before it gets cut open again! It's looking pretty great...for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment