Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday, June 12, 2011 Day 9

Today was such a long day. I went to bed last night around 11pm which was great and woke up around 1:45am with Kevin talking in his sleep telling me I needed to get into my wheelchair! haha Whatever he was dreaming, it must have been very important. So I fell asleep again until around 3am, went to the bathroom and took my medicine then fell back asleep until around 9am! We had to check out by 10am so I pushed Kevin out of bed and he started to pack up.

We Pulled out of the parking lot around 10:15am and off to Rhode Island we went. We stopped at Kevin's Dad's house for a few minutes. I didn't even get out of the car as it is too difficult to get in and out. We then went to his grandparents house for a few minutes and then off to his Mom's house, grabbed a quick lunch and back on the road we went. We figured it would be easier to stop and see everyone since we don't know the next time we'll be back in town. I slept the whole way back to CT which felt nice. I sat in my recliner and have been here ever since. Tomorrow is Kevin's first day back to work and I'll be here alone all day. Then my Mom comes at night and will stay until Thursday morning.

Pain wise I'm doing ok. Hip is fine, but this nerve pain is killing me! It is so painful, if that could go away I'd be so thankful. I emailed Jaime (PT) if there's anything I can do to help it. I also emailed Dr. Millis a few days ago to find out if I can sleep on the side or anything. He said I can sleep on my side AND my stomach already. But to be careful. So I will keep trying it, but the side is still a bit uncomfortable.

One day at a time. Just get this nerve pain out of the way and I'll be SO happy!

It's only day 9....got a long road ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment