Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - Day 24

Well things are looking up each day. I get a little more mobile, a little stronger and less tired! All are huge pluses at this stage in the game. Still not ready for any marathons yet though. Saw some bicyclers on the road today and DEFINITELY got jealous though....I do miss that.

Today was a good day. Kevin and I did some errands this morning. I thought I could push a shopping cart but alas...with two crutches that is not correct. We then went to visit my friend Adrianne that had a baby two weeks ago, I finally got to see the little nugget! He is the absolutely sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen! He slept the entire time I held him. I didn't want to give him back! But I'm DEF not ready for any bambinos yet! Gimme a couple years to enjoy these hips and catch up on the last 5 years of my life.

So after that we came home and ate and sat around then Kevin headed back to CT and I stayed here at my parents house and will be here all week. Later on my parents and I took a ride to get some ice cream and then a nice "sunday joy ride"...I was so bored I needed to get out! Then came home and watched a movie.

Basically I didn't DO too much today...but I still feel pretty good. My mom helped with my exercises which still don't feel overly great, but are getting better. I have a sore muscle I think on the inner part of the front of my hip that really feels bad when I'm lifting my leg up to me, and when I walk I still have a little soreness in my butt which also hurts when I sneeze. I think it's one of the cuts in the bone that bothers me in both instances. I remember last time trying to get these sneezes out without hurting myself...but they still don't come out full blown.

That's my story...maybe try to hang out with some friends this week while I'm home and wear real clothes and feel like a regular person! That sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment