Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - Day 20

Busy busy day today!!

I got up and got dressed ASAP this morning to get to the DMV. I lost my license about a month ago so I wanted to go get a new one before I really start driving around just in case. So I drove myself and got there around 8:15 or so. Of course no one holds the door for you, or offers to move over so you can sit. Stupid idiots. Anyway, it went quick since they had my picture on file so they printed me a new one (I'm overly organized so I had my paperwork and everything else all ready to go) and I was out by 8:30! YAY!

My work is actually real close to the DMV so I stopped in to say hi to some people. It felt SO good to see people, and really laugh and everything! I was there quite some time and then came home. I was definitely very sore from sitting in an upright chair for a while, so when I got home I got into my recliner and here I have stayed. So it's been a good day.

Driving was pretty good.It's my left leg so I don't have to worry about the gas and brake, but I was sore sitting in the seat...not sure how the trip home tomorrow is going to go, so we'll see.

Anyway, I pulled my steri-stripes off last night because I wanted to see my scar! haha I think the new one looks amazing and I think the hardware removal side doesn't look very good at all! Here are some pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment