Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - Day 19

Another day, another day. So I slept pretty good last night. Not magnificent though. I'm still taking a Valium before I go to bed and it knocks me out. So I woke up around 12:30 or so and I was on my side with no pillow between my legs!!! OOPS! I must have rolled in my sleep and not even known it. As soon as I woke up I freaked out and flopped onto my back and laid there for a second to make sure everything felt OK and I didn't mess anything up. I know the major thing is pillow between the legs and don't cross legs. But I felt fine and I fell back to sleep. I was out cold again until about 4am, but from then on sleep wasn't as spectacular. My back hurts so so bad and I just can't get comfortable on my side yet (unless I'm knocked out by Valium). I only have a few left so maybe I will take the rest and then hopefully side sleeping will be good by then.

So it was a rainy miserable day so naturally I spent it in my recliner watching TV and doing a lot of nothing. How depressing right? I got my breakfast together myself...some cereal. TV was pretty boring until noon, then I walked around the condo a bit and then back to my chair...and I did was work throughout the day.

I'm feeling pretty good! My nerve issue has subsided a GREAT deal although still there. I can get around much easier and it's great. The front of my hip area is very sore and still real tight. But that will come with time. I can't wait to get to my post-op and see the x-rays and see how I'm doing.

Not much else to report today....I literally sat all day so I can't really offer and hip info. I hope to get a picture of my right hip sans steri-stripes soon.

Tomorrow I have to go to the DMV because I lost my license around Memorial Day - like literally I can't find it. Not that it was taken away from me. So I have to go take care of that first thing tomorrow morning. My first time driving...should be an interesting experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment