Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011- Day 28

Boy oh boy...tomorrow marks 4 weeks post op!

I'm sad to report there's not MORE going on. I'm feeling good. I'm at the point where it seems like I surpassed recovery from last surgery. I have been trying one crutch which I don't think I started until week 5-6 last time. Sleeping on my side is good. However, I woke up last night ON my op-side oops. It felt fine but I don't think I was supposed to be like that just yet, and there was no pillow between my legs either. Anyway, I sleep fine...but it's slightly annoying because every time I have to roll over, I wake up since I can't roll over smoothly just yet. That kind of ruins my night sleep.

Today I did some errands...went to the grocery store and used one crutch while I used the shopping cart as my other crutch. Isn't fun, but it got the job done. Boy am I tired today. I've had a busy few days I guess and I'm ready to just chill and go to bed already!

No new changes in the hip, my exercises are still where they have been, I can't really do them myself yet but I'm trying. My post-op is in 5 days so we'll see how I'm healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment