Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - Day 27

So...I skipped a day in there, whoops.

Anywho, yesterday wasn't anything too exciting. I did a LOT of errands with my mom and a lot of in and out of the car but I did well. I didn't really get sore or achy, I did get tired though. I ended up also going out at night with my friends but was home at the early hour of 11:30! sheesh.

Today I couldn't seem to wake up. I ate breakfast then went back to bed! I got up and got ready and then did some errands with my Dad. We went to the grocery store which I still can't do alone yet since I can't crutch and push a cart at the same time. So that went well. We came home and put everything away and then picked up my grandma to go to the nursing home to visit her brother. We spent an hour or so there, then dropped her back off and home and Dad and I went to lunch. It was a busy morning!

I came home, got back into my pajamas and sat in the chair to watch my shows and do some work. I've been feeling pretty good. I still have soreness right in the front and right in the back of my butt. So I'm not sure if it's muscular or some other issue going on, it's not debilitating so I can handle it. I can't wait to see Millis next Tuesday and see if I can get to one crutch. I've been doing my exercises but feel as though I was a little farther along last time. The muscles don't feel like they are coming back as quick. SO we'll see where he thinks I stand. I'm also a week earlier than last time for my appointment so that may cause a set back. I use one crutch in desperate times but am trying not to so I don't put too much weight on the hip before it's able to handle it. All in all it's been good and I can't complain right now. YAY! I see the light at the end of the tunnel. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment