Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011- Day 38

Gosh I am quote a slacker...so much for trying to update everyday like last PAO. But things have been getting better so I can't complain too much.

This weekend was spent in RI for some parties. We drove up Saturday and came back today so it wasn't too bad. Sleeping is still uncomfortable in general, I would like that to get better but we're not quite there yet. The muscle where my leg bends in the front is giving me a hard time this time around so we need to figure that out and get it back into shape.

Other than that, going well. I'm getting around on one crutch for the most part. I start back to work tomorrow on a revised schedule but will use both crutches just to be on the safe side for a little while. I will try to do half days this week and work my way up to full days over the next couple weeks. I tire SO easily still, that could be due to not getting a great nights sleep.

I want to try to do the gym tomorrow and/or the pool. I couldn't get that exercise last time so if I can do it for this recovery I hope to get stronger a LOT faster. I'm starting to put on some unwanted weight so I need to watch my intake and really try to work out. So that's basically all I have going on right now. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Just ready to be off the crutches and on with my life!!!!!!!! The joint is still pretty tight. I'm thinking it's the screws and the fact that Dr. M constructed a little more than the other one so I'm going to be more restricted in my movement....I hope it starts to loosen up...I'm trying!

Anyway, that's all for today. I'll update tomorrow after my first day back to work at 5 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment