Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 10 - facebook

Today's topic is whether or not people should post about their own or someone else's personal health issues on facebook. NO! This is the problem with Facebook. It has gone from a place to keep in touch with your friends to a diary and photo album of your life and I hate it. I don't want people knowing my business, if I want you to know, or you want to know just ask me. I don't want that person I never talked to before to be my friend just so they can stalk me..and at the same time, I don't think it's necessary to share your life to everyone and their mother. I think it's a sad cry for attention. Look at me, look at what I did, look at what I have. I don't want people posting MY wedding pictures on facebook, or one day pictures of MY child....so why would I share my health or want to know about yours. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as nosey as the next person! I just think people get carried away with thinking everyone wants to know everything about them and give them attention. Get over yourself and move ON!.

My mini rant on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment