Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7 - ugh

Took a day off yesterday, only allowed two in the month so I better bust my butt the rest of the days ahead! No offense, but these topics are getting kind of weird. Yesterday "news-style post or write about when you had to take the high road. No thanks... today redesign a doctors office or
be mindful. Write about what helps you stay centered in the present, guess we're talking about being mindful today!!!

It's even difficult to talk about this because I am pretty centered and focused on the now what I want so there's not much that goes into being actively thinking about it. My mind has been kind of all over the last few months but it's back of track and I know what I'm doing and where I'm/We are going. Unfortunately, it takes time, work and money to get there! But we're trekking along and hopefully keep on going. I guess that's all really...just trying to focus on the future and what needs to be done to get there. I'm a rational, pay attention kind of person so I don't lose focus of the big picture or side tracked. I don't get persuaded, I don't go along with others if it's the cool thing to do, I don't get jealous or needy. I'm my own person and I do things at my own speed and when I see it's appropriate. I don't have to fit in, I don't change who I am to fit in with someone else. If you don't like what I do or what I say then move on, I haven't changed in my life and I don't plan on it. 

On another note, it's SNOWING!!!! wtf Figures...a few hours away from flying to Chicago and it's friggin' snowing...at a pretty good clip I might add.  bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment