Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013 - 7 days to go....

Here we are, just a week away. I'll be, hopefully, in my room by now on the road to a (short) recovery. I have had the early, first surgery of the day the last two times but this time doc said he wanted the 4 yr old boy to go before me so I may have a later morning, early afternoon appointment which suuuucks! I'm gonna have to fast for so long.

I have some pictures to upload but they aren't on my computer yet...so a better post will be following in the near future! I went to the gym tonight and decided to use the elliptical because I was in quite a bit of pain today! I ran last night but I'm losing motivation since I only have a few days to go and I'm going to lose it all during recovery. But since things are kind of painful I AM looking forward to this. Just hope we're all in the right mindset this time around!!

Updates later with some FUN pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment