Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday, July 22, 2013 -Day 27

This is what we call "getting on with your life". First day back to work - 1 day shy of 4 weeks post. I can't say it was all that terrible. Obviously the in and out of the car, in and out of doors are the worst part. This being my first day back and my coworkers last day being Friday it was an interesting morning. I spent most of the morning figuring crap out and getting the lab back to working conditions. I wish people would learn to relax and not get stressed out and in turn, flip a place inside out! So, it was a busy busy busy day but just small things. I am able to walk around with a cart and get things from point A to point B, but can't say it's overly easy or quick. But I was at work for 8 hours. I felt fine. I feel tired, but not exhausted. I hope to sleep very well tonight. My first day back to work for my first PAO kicked my butt, but I feel in much better shape going into it this time.

I put my socks and sneakers on myself this morning and even cut my toenails when I got home from work. I can do almost anything. My butt muscle seems to be better today...maybe all of the walking around helped loosen the muscle and stretch it...I just hate the waiting game

I had a big day, but I don't have too much to write about. I'm basically pain free. Heal bone, heal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment