Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday, January 21, 2011 -- Day 9


Today I slept until around 7am and came down to my recliner and fell asleep again…even though I had plenty of sleep. Kevin went back to sleep so I didn’t have much else to do. 

When I woke up I decided I was going to do hourly walks around the condo to get my muscles moving and in a better state of mind. It definitely helped! I can get up by myself and sit back in my chair by myself. I stayed in an up-right position for a change as it wasn’t hurting or anything. 

Around dinner time I got annoyed that I hadn’t used the restroom in a couple days so I tried another suppository and that seemed to get things moving rather quickly. So I felt a little less bloated which helped make me more comfortable. I want to cut back on my pain meds to make things more regular but it’s a bit early for that I think.

Fell asleep in my chair and woke up around 11pm to go to bed. I didn’t want this to happen because I knew I was going to wake up really early in the morning with back pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment