Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, January 31, 2011 -- Day 19 UPDATE

These updates are coming more frequent now...I could just add to my morning post, but then ALL my followers wouldn't know I added anything. :-)

So..get this, ALL my steri-strips fell off since this morning! I know right. ok, ok...I'm a scab picker so OBVIOUSLY those things weren't going to stay on for very long. Anyway, I just wrote Dr. Millis an email because either I heal like Wonder Woman, or a plastic surgeon sewed me up because I had horror pictures of what my scar was going to look like and I think it looks (excuse my language Mom..Aunt Sheila...and any other family reading this) but quite frankly it looks fucking amazing. Just had to share! Enjoy! (I think this is the only time my Husband...or Brother, will allow me to post such risque pictures on the internet!)

 Please excuse 'little miss stretch mark', I had a fat stage in 3rd grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment