Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday, February 14, 2011 -- Day 33

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's almost 4:30pm and I am feeling real tired. I went with my mom first this this morning to her Dr. appointment and we've been going ever since. We did some errands, came home and took a quick shower (nothing is quick for me...) then went with my g-ma to her Dr. appointment and I sat in the waiting room watching a dvd. But I drove them and dropped them off and then parked the car, so I did some walking...nothing out of the ordinary though. I didn't get an awesome sleep last night for some reason. I was VERY tired but maybe I was too tired to sleep well. Who knows.

I just did some work from home and now I need to take a nap or something I can't keep my eyes open. But I feel great. I tried to sit indian style...kind of by accident and then I caught myself and thought what are you doing! But I continued to try it since I was halfway there, but that didn't work so I stopped dead in my tracks. That'll come in due time. Post-op in a week...can't wait. Just want to put weight on my leg so badly and see my new xrays and how the bone is growing. Maybe I can even go to one crutch soon, that would be lovely.

Going to another basketball game tonight with my parents and my pillow in tow...feel like such an old person carrying around my pillow to sit on. At least I can hide it in a backpack until I bust it out. :-p  Probably another busy day tomorrow...but it helps with my strength and stamina so when I get back to work I will be able to do a little more.

That's all I got...just trying to get through these next couple weeks so I can be mobile again. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment