Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday, February 5, 2011 -- Day 24

Quick update before Kevin and I go back out for more errands.

Last night I slept in our bed with Kevin and it was alright. A little harder to move around in one spot with all my pillows I keep in tow. The other morning I stretched in bed and felt like I tweaked a muscle in my hip/butt area and thought it was no big deal but it still kind of hurts. I'm not happy about this. I thought it was going to go away but today it hurts more than before. I hurts when I sit on my right butt cheek. It is also a little sore getting in and out of the car. The pain is in my hip, but more by my butt/pelvis. UGH I hope if I keep doing my exercises it will fix it and it can heal.

This morning we went to AAA to get my passport photo taken (for our cruise in March) and then went to Kohl's to pay my bill. Walking a few minutes in Kohl's was SO painful on my non-op hip. I don't know how I can keep up with the walking until I can put weight on the new hip. We came home for some lunch and about to head out to BJ's (more pain to endure) and then off to our friends house for dinner.

Not much more to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment