Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 -- Day 27

Well that came around to bite me. I overdid it yesterday by spending 6 hours at work and I'm paying for it. After we ate dinner last night we settled in to watch Office Space and I fell asleep at 7pm!!! Woke up at 9:30 and we both went to bed. I decided to stay home today and rest. I was VERY sore last night (non-op leg) only a little stiff in the op leg which is fine today (yay).

I've lounged around and then started to actually clean this place up a bit. My "area" is a MESS so I'm trying to organize my stuff since I can get around more I don't really need everything at hands reach. So it looks better in here. Also, we had someone coming to look at our kitchen table to because it's under warranty and keeps to be touched up a little. I figured it's easier for me to stay home then to have Kevin run home for nothing.

Don't have much else to report...I'm feeling really great. I can sit more comfortably in my chair, pull my feet up and let my leg flop to the side much easier than before. Moving my leg out to the right side is easier than moving it in toward my other leg, that movement still needs some work. Tomorrow is 4 weeks post-op. I can't say that it has flown by...but big improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment