Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, March 11, 2011 -- Day 58

Well I was in Boston today...and Millis would probably kill me if he knew I participated in Running of the Brides for my friend!!! I was ready to beat some bitches up with my crutch! I took a folding/camping chair to sit on when my non-op leg got sore...I did really well though and didn't get trampled (my one goal). It was an experience I will never forget. I did some trading of dresses but it was kind of difficult carrying those huge as things around when I couldn't walk to begin with! But we survived....dress-less. I feel pretty good. Op-leg is a bit sore, just from the standing/walking/sitting...stressful on the ol' hip and my non-op of course is sore as always. But they were troopers for me today! So YAY!

Anyway, exhausted and going to bed...will post incision pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment