Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday, March 6, 2011 -- Day 53

Sorry, I've been slacking a bit lately! It's been quite a busy few days. My parents came Thursday night because there's a Basketball Tournament a few towns over so they stayed with me. Then Kevin left Friday morning to go snowboarding up in Canada. Friday I left work a little early to go to the game and got home around 10pm. Saturday morning we all left early and went to the games again, between games we went to Stew Leonard's and then back to the game, then out to dinner and got home at 9pm. I walked up and down the bleacher stairs a zillion times, I sure got my workout! My left hip, surprise surprise, is hating me so much. The right feels great though.

I don't really have too much to report. My right feels really great, still sticking to the one crutch as much as possible because I don't want to hurt anything. My exercises get a bit sore, mostly with the band around my legs and moving my leg out to the side, that one is still pretty sore and tough. Otherwise I'm doing fine. Countdown to June 20?? haha

Heading out to do some errands!

No comments:

Post a Comment