Friday, June 17, 2011

Thursday, June 16, 2011 Day 13

So I keep getting a day behind...I'm posting this ON Friday, but it's really about Thursday.

My Mom left early this morning to go to work and back home. Not sure if she'll come back again or if I'll go home in a few weeks. I had a good night...trying to back off on the meds but still doing half of a Valium which doesn't seem to be doing much of anything. I'm just trying to fight through this pain and hope it goes away sooner than later.

I sat around and watched TV as usual until about noon. Then I threw my bathing suit on and sat outside on our patio with my laptop and lunch. I wanted to try and do some work but I couldn't see the screen of my computer because of the glare. So I ate lunch and listened to the Grey's Anatomy finale. I was fairly comfortable, was a pain getting all of my things outside....computer, pillows and lunch. I threw most things into my backpack but then made a couple extra trips for the other things.

I came inside and decided I needed to shower at about 4:30pm! It was late, but it was a quick one and much needed. The showers become easier each time. My leg/hip is still pretty sore. It's mostly this new pain down the back of my leg.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch for about two hours (UGH) so when I ended up going to bed it took me forever to drift off....I keep telling myself NOT to do that.

That's about it...nothing more to report. Will be posting pics shortly....and the hardware removal bandage comes off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment