Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 Day 12

Man....less than 2 weeks post-op and I am SO done with this. I guess the second one is kind of worse because you're so impatient at this point you just want it to be OVER! I can't just sit and wait now because it's not anything new! As much as I was looking forward to it...I'm ready for it to just be over, honestly. The hip is doing fine, it's this friggin' nerve issue that's really setting me back a lot! I don't want to move, get up or even out of bed because it's so painful. It would be nice is laying on my side was more comfortable too....but to no avail yet. I will read back through my posts from last time and see where I stand.

Today my Mom dragged me out for some errands....I only went in one store for 5-10 minutes and I almost died. I was overheating so bad and getting so exhausted. Couldn't wait to get in the car. But I never got a nap. It's 9:30pm and I'm trying to stay awake. Last night I didn't feel well and ended up taking a "nap" from 7:30pm until about 10:00pm!! Needless to say it took a while for me to fall asleep for good. So I'm trying for that NOT to happen this time.

So, like I said...sleeping has been alright. My bed is comfy so sleeping on my back isn't too bad. Just wish I could move around a bit more. I tried my stomach last night but that didn't feel so hot after a while. Sitting and laying my leg feels alright, it's mostly when I move...from laying to sitting, or laying to walking it kills so badly. I hate it more than anything. Just want to wake up and have it be gone. It makes you not even think about the actual hip/pelvis and just makes you depressed over the other pain.

Kevin, Mom and I went out to dinner tonight. I almost fell asleep in my pasta because I was/am SO tired. Is it time for bed yet?

Sorry, no pictures like I promised...gimme a few days.
Off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment