Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, July 15, 2011- Day 43

6 WEEKS! = 1 and a half months! woohoooooooooooooooooo

Things are going well. Can't complain, and even if I did what good would that do? I took a few steps tonight without my crutch and it felt really good. I still have an achy feeling in my butt which is where the larger gap is where the bone has yet to fill in. Other than that I feel as though I'm getting stronger and a little more flexible, however slow it may be.

Unfortunately, there's not much else to say. I worked 4 days this week, about 20 hours. It's hard because there's not much I can do yet being as I'm on a crutch still. So a lot of time is spent at my desk which is hard to do.

Tomorrow is my work picnic so that will be a good time and then hopefully some festivities with our neighbors. Other than that, just keeping on! My fellow hipster that had her second PAO a week before my first one in January is getting her screws out in 2 weeks! So excited, she'll be done. She's still having some pain and soreness but it's all part of the healing. Her first PAO is almost a year post and the second is about 6 months post....so it's still very early.

I guess that's all to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment