Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saturday, July 27, 2013 - Day 32


Sorry I kinda slacked off yesterday but I was on the go all day! And excuse any typos on this as I'm blogging from my phone!

Yesterday was a basic day at work but after work Kev picked me up and we went to Stew Leonard's and then to an amazing German restaurant and chilled I'm the bieregarten, think I spelled that correctly. We got home around 930 and hit the hay about 1130! Pretty good nights sleep, slept on my op side (yay) but wide awake at 545!! Not cool. I laid there a while then got up just before 7, so depressing. 

Big news today, we packed up a little picnic with our hibachi and other goodies as went up to the state park a few towns away. It was a fun afternoon and serving different. Unfortunately, I'm kind of blah though mostly because of this stupid pain running up my leg into my butt. I was reading a bit this morning and seems as though it might be more sciatic issue rather than muscular. But it's not getting better, of anything worse. It's really getting me down. Nothing wants to be easy for me. Throw me a friggin bone just once!! So  frustrated with that and I'm getting really frustrated with the crutches. Can't do anything without breaking a sweat, they hit the walls, get caught on the floor or carpet, fall over if I rest them somewhere. It's just so annoying and making me want this to be over like 4 weeks ago. I know I'm close to the end but seriously, give me a damn break!! 

I have my postop on Thursday so hopefully my bone is healing well and I can go to one crutch and we can rule out possible stress fracture and get an answer as to the pain in my ass and what can help it. Looking forward to that. Also looking forward to returning the toilet and shower chair back to my parents attic and the wheelchair back to its owner. Those will be biggies. I'm officially done with both of them. Can I get a hallelujah, can I get an amen!?! Rolling up on 5 weeks so the end is so close I can almost feel it. Still another good 3 weeks at least assuming no problems!

Anyway, here's a pic of Kevin last night enjoying his boot. 


Also, here I am able to curl up on the couch!! See, PAO isn't thaaat bad, I just have no more recovery patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment