Saturday, July 27, 2013

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - Day 30

I typed "day 39" by accident....sheesh I wish we were at day 39! Anyway, this will be a quick one because I don't have too much to report, but today is one VERY special day...big news brewing....

Happy 70th Birthday to my DADDY!

We're not allowed to sing, or make him wear hats...or do ANYTHING that may embarrass him, so that's all you get. It's a big one, thanks for being the best Dad and for dealing with all of your Girls' hip problems. :-)

Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate, but thank goodness for cellphones.

A Lobsta' and Manhattan....

Hip wise, not much else to report. Still feeling about the same, butt pain hanging around...thigh numb. Kevin took my shower chair out of the shower so I guess that means I'm standing from now on. The numb thigh is weird...to the touch, the top layer is numb but at the same time it hurts, almost like a bruised feeling. It's quite odd. Just something I'm going to have to deal with for a while until the nerves come back somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment