Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday, July 11, 2013 - day 16

I actually had to look at my phone today to see what day it was! I looked at the calendar but that didn't really help me out because I literally didn't know if yesterday was Tuesday or Wednesday.

I took a late shower last night around 8:30pm because I just felt like I needed it badly. It was fine, nothing to report. Back in my chair and hung out...I, of course, fell asleep 9:50pm again just because I didn't want to go to bed yet before 10!!! So, Kevin woke me up at like 11:30pm, I need to stop doing this. I meant not to do that but I did. Woke up around 8 this morning because I had to pee so badly. It was also pouring, thundering and lightning so I really just wanted to stay in bed and be cozy but it's hard to be cozy when ya gotta PEE! Plus, I haven't tried to get into bed by myself yet which I should probably practice.

Last night after my nightly walk (where a neighbor mentioned me being on crutches is like an annual thing...it wouldn't have been funny except we NEVER talk to this guy, so I appreciated the comment). Kev helped do my exercises - only the lift up to 80 degree one and the 10 degree in and 10 degree out one which I still cannot do myself and will take a while. But while sitting and my feet on the ground, I can lift my leg from the knee down completely out straight which is a huge improvement. Kevin also thinks my strength is so much better each time he does my exercises with me. I heard back from Jaime yesterday and she also assumes my issue is the Adductors and to just rest it until it gets better. Damn, nothing to really help it! No big deal, it's getting better.

Nothing to report today. Haven't done my walk around the building...been busy with work and just kinda lazy. But things are going well. I think one more week home from work will be full of improvement and hopefully help transition back to work for at least a few hours a day!

So, not much to discuss today. Getting well wishes from family which is nice!! That's about it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment