Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - Day 47

So I tried posting yesterday but that was a huge fail. Kevin had to use my computer then he left for RI and took his iPad with him so I had no hotspot for Internet and didn't feel like using my phone. Breath. What am I doing now? Updating from my phone. Whatever. Deal with it.

Yesterday was very busy! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Let me back up. We went out Friday night! Wait, did I post that already? No, I don't think so. We went out for Kevin's coworkers bday and hit up a couple bars. 

I felt almost normal. We walked maybe a total of 5-6 blocks and I wore my platforms again from last weekend. Score. The second place was so incredibly crowded but I didn't mind. I feel good. I can't emphasis that enough. It's just the crutches ruining my life. 

Yesterday, I slept in and slept later than Kevin! Woohoo. Just to wake up to loads upon loads upon loads of laundry! I haven't done MY laundry since Mom was here staying with me. I'm coming up on 7 weeks. Haha so yeah, I have entirely too many pairs of underwear. Besides that, we did some grocery shopping and had lunch. Then Kev left for RI to see his Mah and go fishing with his cousin. 

One of my friends was having a Lia Sophia party, so I went to that and met up with some other friends there which was awesome. It turned out to be a really fun afternoon. I got home and cleaned up and before I knew it, it was almost 9pm! Busy for sure. Hip wise - feeling fab. I can sit on the floor, lay on my stomach on the couch, do stairs and in and out of vehicles. I mean, literally there's nothing I really can't do. 

With that being said, I am getting SO upset with the pain I'm having in my butt/upper leg. All day long it feels great but in the morning it hurts. That's what makes me think maybe it's not a stress fracture. Idk. I just want whatever it is to heal and go away so I can be off crutches. Like I said, 2 days away from being 7 weeks post and still on two stupid things. I don't want to be that girl anymore. I'm done with this for good! I really don't want to get the bone stimulator. But my bones are being so stupid this time. It's extremely frustrating and upsetting and tiring!! 

I go back to see Millis the day before we leave for Ocean City. This stupid bone better get right before then because I'm enjoying my vacation crutch-less!! Plus I'll be almost 10 weeks by then!!! Come on! 

Anyway, today been cooking and folding and cleaning up a little so Kevin doesn't think I'm a total slob when he leaves for a day! 

I'll post some exercise pics tomorrow maybe before my 7week incisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment