Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - Day 58

Welp, I just typed out my entire blog then I lost it. So. Mad. 

Anyway, I remember back at day 10 or 11 or something I typed "day 64" by accident and thought that was eons away. It's next week! Woooo. 

So exercises are going well, still using my maroon band and it's tied to the tightest it can go around my ankles. Lifting my leg to the side and back feel so good but raising forward is pretty painful toward my pubic bone, not fun. However, I am still doing two sets of five in each direction. I passed on bridges tonight. But Kevin helped with my stretching because its easier than straining my muscles to hold my leg up while trying to relax and stretch the hammies. 


He also tries to eat my foot. 

Aside from that news. Here's some new 'news'. Some of you older folks may not understand this, sorry. So I did the unthinkable and posted my blog to Pinterest. Yup. That just happened. I figured what better site to get the word of Hip Dysplasia out there but to pin it! And if girls are like me and spend hours a day "Pinteresting" it's a smart move. So I posted my X-ray that directs you right to my blog. I haven't signed on since before surgery and happened to pop on yesterday and saw that it had been re-pinned to other people's Hip Dysplasia boards. That makes me incredibly happy I can't even believe it. That's exactly what I wanted to happen. Get the word out there for Healthy Hips! 


My husband's a supporter, are you?

Thanks for following. It's the emails and the page views that keep me going with this and giving frequent updates. My LPAO, I went the entire month of August without posting once. Disgrace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment