Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 85th day

I'm a day over week 12? Yup, it has been officially  3 months since surgery. Still don't have much to report since Sunday but I know there are followers so I must keep you in the loop. We have some very busy months ahead of us so this hip better be healed, or mostly healed when I go back to the doc next Thursday or I just might freak out! 

I've been about 80-85% good as of lately. Use my crutch at work almost all of the time and at home maybe. . . None of the time since its currently IN my car right now. Oops. I do walk funny because I'm nervous to commit completely in case I'm not totally healed. Even though if I mess something up it's back on it anyway. But I've been drinking my (sugary), not-so-bad Ensure. The banana flavor was on clearance so I scooped that up and it really isn't bad! Score. Taking my vitamin and aspirin usually daily although I have been forgetting. I've been slacking with the exercises. I wanted to start back to the gym Monday but after a busy weekend the week had a rough start. Anyway, gotta get the strength built up now. The inner thigh towards the hammie is SUPER tight and hurts really bad if I try to stretch it. It's not even stretchable, it feels like it's just going to snap. Gotta work on that at the gym. I got the left to "give" a little by stretching at the gym and now I have to start all over again!!! So dreading that. I remember when I FIRST started back to the gym last time and trying to run for the first time. Where I started to where I was 3 months ago takes such hard work and determination. I just can't wait to get to that point again. I need to workout!!

3 months scars. Good night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment