Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday, December 21, 2013

We have arrived at Screw Removal Eve's Eve (unless Millis cancels on me AGAIN)! But he took my number and put me on speed dial so if he has to change, he can call me. I hope not.  The crap part - my surgery isn't scheduled until 3:30pm!!! COME ON! It's a 45 minute procedure. I had to postpone from yesterday because he had another case to do, so now I have to literally wait ALL day Monday - on top of fasting after midnight. I literally hate this PAO and everything associated with it. For. REELZ.

Anyway, today we are in Rhode Island to celebrate Christmas with Kevin's family, exchange gifts, have a cookie swap and eat! YUM. But it is the start to a chaotic week for us - which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We'll head to Boston Monday morning, and Millis actually took mu number incase he can cut me open earlier in which case he will then call me. So we will plan to get to Boston at a decent hour and hang out - not sure doing what - but we will. Haven't been in Boston around Christmas time so it'll be a new experience - unless I'm fainting from lack of food consumption. bah-humbug.

Just quick update - with a scar picture which I haven't showed in a while. Not that it matters since in two day it'll be cut open for the fourth and final time!

Final product will be up in a few days - not sure if I will have an x-ray or not, but I will be sporting the Millis diaper along with the dreaded Tegaderm. ARGH!



Happy Merry Christmas Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment